Special Offer for My Subscribers on Bead Manager Pro Jewelry Business Software





If you've been reading my information or have been a client of mine for any period of time, you know that I very rarely endorse a product.

This is one of those rare times!

Through a special arrangement with Gary Capps the creator of Bead Manager Pro jewelry business management software, I will be offering an outstanding deal on his program to my mailing list next Tuesday, September 27.

If you want to be on the list and receive first mention of this tremendous value -- which includes five fantastic bonuses -- please make sure you are subscribed to my mailing list.

You can use the subscription box to the right of this post to enter your name and e-mail address, or you can visit http://www.marketingjewelry.com to make sure that you receive this very special announcement.

I have personally tested and used Bead Manager Pro, and it truly is a top-to-bottom and easy to use software package that helps you manage every aspect of your jewelry business.

Once again, to be added to the list and receive information about this offer, enter your subscription and the box to the right of this post, or go to http://www.marketingjewelry.com.

You will be glad you did!