Thank you very much!

As many of you know, I do a three-step morning exercise every day that includes a period of reflecting on all the things I'm grateful for in my life.

(Click here to read about the exercise: http://marketingjewelry.blogspot.com/2009/03/awesome-morning-exercise.html)

It's difficult to have a bad day after doing that exercise.

Today, as we get close to the end of the year, I just wanted to thank everyone who reads this blog, sends e-mail replies, posts comments, and, generally, makes my life a lot richer.

Being in touch with so many talented, giving, creative and caring people makes me feel very good.

In the very first issue of Lapidary Journal, back in April 1947, Leland Quick described the work of gemstone craftspeople and jewelry artists as "deathless things of beauty."

That's what you're making every time you create something. Kind of cool to think about it that way, isnt' it?

Thank you for being part of my world.

Labels: , ,