Say "Thank You."

My good friend Bob is one of the top real estate brokers in my state.

I always admired how polite he was to everyone from close friends and family to complete strangers.

He once told me, "My father always told me to say 'please' and 'thank you," and those two phrases have been a huge part of my success."

For years, I've told jewelry makers like you to include a brief, handwritten thank-you note with every order.

Why?

Because in a world that has become automated, the personal touch means a lot.

Because in a world where everything comes off a printer, your handwritten note STANDS OUT!

And because taking the time to write not only makes an impression on the customer, it impresses on you, too, how important it is to appreciate and show gratitude for the people who give us their hard-earned cash.

If you're not sending hand-written thank-you notes with each order now, go get some and start writing!

If you're sending pre-printed notes, stop and switch to the old-fashioned kind.

I never thought I'd encourage people to do what's traditional to stand out, but my friend Bob's dad was right.

Now you can be, too.

Labels: , , , , ,