Little Things Matter

I received a frantic voicemail.

The caller wanted help with her jewelry business. Would I please call her back?

Two minutes later, another message (same person) adding information and repeating that the she looked forward to my return call.

I returned her call the same day.

When she answered the phone, I said, “This is David Weiman … I’m returning your call from this morning.”

“Who are you?” she asked.

I repeated my name and that I was retuning her call to me.

“I call a lot of people,” she said impatiently, “can you tell me what you do? That might help me remember why I called you.”

Ouch.

Imagine if I had been a prospective customer. Despite calling me twice, she didn’t remember my name a few hours later. It didn’t feel good.

Names matter. Courtesy matters. Remembering matters.

Everything matters.

Go make something great!

(Here's a hot economics tip: If you click the box below and enter TAKE50 at the order page, 50% will come off the purchase price, and even the regular purchase price is a bargain!)

Click here to learn more about Jewelry Selling Insights